Friday, October 16, 2009

Surpr-Isaac!!!!

So, I was sitting at home one day and I heard a tapping on our gate- pretty typical- people trying to sell stuff usually. So, I didn't think much of it and just kind of ignored it, thinking that whoever it was would just go away after a little bit. However, the tapping persisted. So, finally, I went down to see what the deal was. And I was struck speechless and dumbfounded to see my brother, Isaac, standing there with a suitcase!!!!! I just kinda stood there, mumbling for a second and then went to find the keys to unlock the gate and let him in. I didn't even know what to do with him- with him being there! It was just such a complete surprise! Crazy!

He got to stay for 10 days, so we got to do quite a few fun things and he even helped me out a ton at my work site in Las Fuentes. It was for sure a time of refreshment for me, having him here and him getting to see where I live and what I do, but it was super tough to see him go, as well.

The following is a picture diary of our Isaac and Cailah fun time together in Costa Rica:




Tracey, Aiyla and Isaac prepping/testing out our homemade Guess Who game before English Class



The Guess Who game board that Isaac helped me put together and name the people



Isaac with the kids from the tutoring center in Las Fuentes- such fun!



Isaac and I at a Costa Rican soccer game with rival teams where we accidentally found our way into the fanatical section of the losing team- it was quite interesting and a little scary at times, but SUPER fun!



Our friend, Josh, and Isaac as we prepared to slide down the the hill in Parque de la Paz on cardboard.



Let the sliding commence! (Isaac, Krysta, Josh, Leah and Aiyla)



Sliding in style. =)



And then we all teamworked our way up onto a rock.



Super duper fun day!!! (Aiyla, Krysta, Leah, Josh, me and Isaac)



Josh and Isaac- kids at heart...and life ; )



Isaac even went with me to get the tires changed on our car- so sweet! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment