Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A pictorial guide to life, that is mine.


So, one day, I was sitting on our couch reading when I heard some scratching noises on the window. When I turned around, I saw this massive beast just sitting there....watching me. He was probably a good 18 inches long. Kinda crazy.


Pictured here (left to right): Pastor Gilbert, his daughter, Madeline and myself. Gilbert and Madeline are who I'll be working closely with in their church, located in a little neighborhood called Las Fuentes.


We got to help out at the church in Las Fuentes as they put on a kid's program and handed out Samaritan's Purse boxes to kids.


Aiyla with some girls after they received their box from Samaritan's Purse


These next pictures are from the guarderia (day care/drop-in center) in Los Guido, where Krysta and I worked for a while and now where Tracey Dixon is working. In this picture: Axel and Gabby- Gabby is who runs the guarderia


Daniel and Dixon


Genesis, Tiffany, Dixon and Aiyla holding Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment