Monday, January 25, 2010

California, there I came....

So, it's been a while since I've written and quite a bit has transpired in that time. I had the amazing blessing of being able to go home for about a month over the holidays. I was able to spend some good time with family and friends, as well as, see some supporters and share with people face to face. I was also able to speak to the missions committee and a sunday school class at my home church. It was just overall good being able to share my life with those that have had such a big role in it, past and present. It was also refreshing to hear peoples' words of encouragement and assurance that they have been and will continue to be in prayer for me. Below are some pictures from my trip.





It's a rare occasion these days when my entire family is together. So, we decided to commemorate such an event with a family picture, of course. (left-right: top row- David and Isaac, middle row- Dad (holding Oscar) and Mom, bottom row- Jonathan and myself)




Together with my parents and brother, David, there are 7 dogs. And my dad and I took all of them on a walk. At once. It was quite the hilarious challenge =)




It was REALLY nice going home over the holidays because I saw a number of people who had also come home or to the area for the holidays that normally wouldn't have been there----like my friend, Rebekah!!!




aaaaaaaand my friends, Courtney and Caitlin!!!!




My dad and I drove down to the San Diego area to visit my brother, Jonathan, and check out where he lives and all. While down there, we went bowling and I had to document the one time when I was actually ahead of both of them. Of course, it was only the first frame and my dad still had one turn left......but still. ; )




I even got Superior Dairy with Aiyla and Derek!!!!




We also made a little trip out to the Pismo/Arroyo Grande area to visit my brother, David. Pretty fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment