Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Support Meter

Hey again, everyone!

So, this is another quick update to let you know about the financial happenings with me. As it has been an issue in the past, it continues to be so now. I am still not quite up to par on my monthly support and the one time funds I've been drawing from are quickly dwindling. If this doesn't change soon, I will have to re-think my budget and all things financial once again. On average, I'm only short about $100 from my minimum goal of monthly support. This seems like a pretty feasible and not completely overwhelming amount and I'd appreciate any help possible to reach this goal and even go beyond it. I'm committed to the ministry that has begun here and anxious to see what all God has in store- but none of this is or would be possible without your support. If you would like to become a partner in giving to my ministry, you can do so by sending any donations in to:

Students International
P.O. Box 2733
Visalia, CA 93279-2733

*Please include a separate note that says you prefer your funds are directed to Cailah Pritchard
and whether this is a one-time or monthly gift


Thank you very much and I REALLY do appreciate your continued support and prayers.

Much Love,
Cailah =)

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for your financial situation. Hope all is well in CR!

    ReplyDelete